1365- Program Integrator II
TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
- The Program Integrator shall assist individual program managers, initiative leads, and PEO leadership with monitoring and reporting on the overall health of programs, initiatives, and/or a portfolio.
- Perform holistic analysis across multiple contracts and government activities to identify cost, schedule and performance concerns for a program or initiative.
- Perform cross-program analysis to assist in responding to Investment Portfolio (IP) actions and producing execution reports.
- Draft acquisition and program documents such as TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies.
- Prepare presentations to report analysis findings as well as program/portfolio status.
- Assist Government Program Manager (GPM) and initiative leads with resource planning and tracking.
- Prepare and support delivery of presentations to assist with program and initiative status reviews.
- Provide acquisition support on functions of program management by analyzing financial execution and projection reports from vendors; liaising with Government Contract Managers (GCMs) to address any anomalies/concerns regarding contract performance and reporting; analyzing financial execution reports from Government Business Financial Managers (GBFMs); and developing program-specific (rather than contract-specific) analysis and recommendations for action to GPM.
- Provide financial and summary reports on the program elements to GPMs at the program level and assist with the allocation and tracking of resources; recommend funding adjustments as appropriate (contract staffing, facilities, and budgets).
- Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines.
- Utilize program management tools (e.g., Plan-It, MS Excel) to assist GPM with planning, documenting, executing, and reporting of all program details (e.g., spend plans), for both current year (FY) and out-years (FYDP).
- Attend contract reviews to assist GPMs in conducting cost estimating and monitoring of program/initiative outcomes.
- Assist in the production and tailoring of customer financial execution reports and program acquisition documentation and ensure affordable, supportable, and effective program requirements are specified to meet mission needs.
- Provide assistance in analyzing, tracking, and reporting program unfunded requirements in accordance with PEO policies and processes.
- Prepare point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, and other materials to assist in the Government in program decision-making.
- Perform data analysis using MS Excel with pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts to present data clearly and effectively.
- Assist program managers in tracking the development of program documentation (TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies), creation of program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
- Provide assistance in the creation of reports to support program management function.
- Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD program management, contract management, and/or financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus or technical focus is required.
- Familiarity with Plan-It is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is preferred to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph