1362- Business Financial Professional II
TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
- Assist in the execution of the Program’s Budget through the creation/maintenance of spend plans, requisitions, and their supporting documents.
- Coordinate financial data with appropriate Government officials such as Business Financial Managers, Program Managers, Contract Managers, Contracting Officers and Contracting Specialists.
- Contribute to the maintenance of current resources to support the day-to-day mission activities.
- Assist with the validation/completion of Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs).
- Assist the Government Business Contract Management Offices with conducting End of the Year activities and the completion of the Actual data calls.
- Enter requisitions in the customer’s financial management system that include all necessary information and documentation.
- In customer’s financial management system, prepare non-complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO) and their associated requisitions.
- Process incoming MIPRs and EAOs using customer’s standard process to ensure Agency acceptance.
- Create and maintain spend plans in the Agency’s financial management system to document Government-specified requirements.
- Modify requisitions and associated documentation to comply with Contracting’s guidance to assist in the obligation of funds.
- Assist Government Program Managers (GPMs) in tracking requirements through execution by tracking and monitoring requisitions through the approval and certification process and to the subsequent destination (either Contracting’s database or the receiving entity).
- Pull financial reports/data from Agency systems.
- Utilize established customer acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations, and tools.
- Assist the Government in monitoring of proper financial code usages.
- Assist the Government in responding to internal and external financial data inquiries.
- Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
- Assist the Government in coordination, entry, and finalization of basis of estimate data to include current year updates.
- Provide financial status reports to Government Program and Business Management Offices, recommending specific funding sources, identifying funding shortfalls, and identifying excess obligated funding in comparison to burn rates.
- Prepare financial briefing materials for Government financial reviews.
- Assist the GPMs by providing data for estimating activities.
- Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances.
- Eight (8) years of DoD, IC, or ten (10) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience in purchasing or finance.
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
- Customer’s financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS and CMIS) experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint to include importing Excel data into presentations.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph