1356- Systems Engineer Technical Specialist
TS/SCI Fullscope Polygraph
- Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics.
- Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation.
- Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
- Planning, implementing, testing, and documenting enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products
- Analyzing and identifying all or part of the customer's existing or new systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs, and establishing functional and technical specifications and standards
- Solving interface problems, defining input/output parameters, and ensuring integration of the entire system or subsystem
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to operate in an extremely dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Mobile Operating System (OS) and/or Mobile architecture design/development experience
- Android and 4G/5G
- Project management and/or Systems Engineering
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph