Given the critical role identity plays personally, professionally, and corporately in directly supporting the Customer mission, it is essential that cyber be woven into the fabric of all Identity Management programs and activities. The Customer is seeking an Expert in Identity Management to help facilitate cyber activities between organizations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strategic Responsibilities:
- Coordinate an Identity cyber program, in coordination with Cyber for Support FO and Identity Management FO that brings awareness, critical thinking, and application to Support and ops via existing and new cyber principles across Identity Management structures, process and people.
- Advise Identity Management and Cyber principles and issues as well as manage the overall cyber program with in the Identity Management program.
- S/he will be responsible for assessing complex and politically sensitive cyber issues, and is expected to work with other elements, leveraging talent and expertise, to ensure the delivery of high value support solutions that are informed by the best cyber practices.
- Provide Identity Management with cyber guidance on a range of issues specifically focusing on appropriate ops that protects all aspects of identities used.
- Apply a cyber-mindset to help define the Support-cyber skillset as applied to official identity uses and processes.
- Risk Management Responsibilities:
- Integrate critical business functions that enable Identity Management to develop and execute strategic programs focused on revealing the risks/threats to all aspects of identity management.
- Closely monitor trends concerning threats to identity management in order to assess and recommend appropriate postures
- Anticipate and propose mitigation solutions for identity threats across the Enterprise
- Work with Identity Management training staff to craft messaging and build cyber into all Identity Management outreach, training and presentations
- Deliver Identity Management cyber to various audiences through presentation, instruction, and written material
- Identify opportunities to build cyber into ongoing and new training initiatives. Additionally outreach across the enterprise is expected.
- Relationship Management Responsibilities:
- As part of the Identity Management FO, help establish and manage Identity Management liaison relationships, ensuring that corporate data and enterprise systems properly store and protect, identity, technical operations, and systems development; aligning and integrating methods into identity management and for the workforce.
- Ability and flexibility in responding to an meeting multiple requirements in a dynamic changing environment with tight deadlines to include resolving unpredictable or ill-defined problems in an environment of competing priorities and minimal guidance.
- Ability in applying/interpreting regulations, policies and procedures.
- Organizational and writing skills as well as attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment; must be able to deal effectively with people under a wide variety of conditions.
- Representation/presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to a broad range of audiences. This includes the ability to represent the Customer’s programs, policies, and interests to all levels of customer, service providers, and stakeholders.
- Ability to anticipate problems and requirements and respond with quick, clear decisions.
- Leadership and tact, as well as possess a sense of discretion and need for confidentiality.
- Rigorous operational support and analytical cyber experience.
- Substantive knowledge of the cyber discipline as it relates to identity management.
- Understanding of data systems and the threat to the protection of systems and officers’ identities.
- Proven risk management skills.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Project management experience
- Process improvement experience
- Knowledge of Support business areas
- Understanding of various identities and processes used to establish identity
- Proven record of process improvement and project management skills
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph