The candidate will Configure/Customize the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, build service requests from customer requirements, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service, use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow, perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration, gather specifications from the IT department and deliver a product/release that meets the needs presented.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, HR Module, Asset Management, Change Management, Custom Development, etc.
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate roll out of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support
TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph