1349- Data Scientist
Washington, District of Columbia
- Applying complex analysis of data in support of mission problems, with expertise in problem solving, scripting in multiple languages, as well as the creation and/or implementation of tools and processes that aid in advanced analytics, testing and quality assurance, and DevOps.
- Using and developing statistical analysis, modeling, simulation, and machine learning methods. Comfort with complex mathematical concepts and models.
- Scripting, data collection and data management services; performing enterprise-wide data collection, storage, and manipulation; and, developed and implemented automated testing frameworks.
- BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university and 2+ years of progressive experience, or an MS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline
- Experience with Agile Methodology/Scrum Development
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, gathering requirements, analysis and integration resulting in informed decision making, explaining highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience