Lead a team to success in delivering working software products through an incremental approach. Goal is to lead the team, remove impediments, and champion the SAFe methodology. Support the team during Program Increment Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Retros. Implement and continually improve Agile/Scrum practices. Proactively seek opportunities to use process improvement and re-engineering methodologies to facilitate improvements to team processes. Facilitate positive team dynamics to help maximize team performance. Identify and remove impediments to help protect the team from outside influences.
- Facilitate the scrum team's day-to-day activities
- Servant leader to help maximize team efficiency by resolving impediments
- Help the Product Owner prepare the backlog, improve velocity, and ensure important Scrum artifacts are prepared
- Maintain project metrics, milestones, and deliverables
- Help the team adopt the SAFe Agile methodology and lead process improvements
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master in IT
- Demonstrated experience leading Daily Stand-ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, PI Planning, and Retros
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, PMI-ACP)
- 1 year Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
- Software development management tools including JIRA
- Experience developing software in the Federal Government
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- Active TS/SCI Fullscope Polygraph