As the Scrum Master for the Team, lead the to deliver working software through a SAFe Agile approach. The goal is to remove impediments and champion the SAFe methodology. Support the team during Program Increment Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Retros. Implement and continually improve Agile Scrum practices. Proactively seek opportunities to use process improvement and re-engineering methodologies to facilitate improvements to team processes. Facilitate positive team dynamics to help maximize team performance. Identify and remove impediments to help protect the team from outside influences.
- Facilitate the scrum team's day-to-day activities
- Servant leader to help maximize team efficiency by resolving impediments
- Help the Product Owner prepare the backlog, improve velocity, and ensures important Scrum artifacts are prepared
- Maintain project metrics, milestones, and deliverables
- Help the team adopt agile methodology and leads process improvements
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master in IT
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, PMI-ACP)
- 1 year Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
- Software development management tools including JIRA
- Experience developing software in the Federal Governement
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Active TS/SCI Fullscope Polygraph