Our client is looking for a talented Web Application Developer who is passionate about technology and working with cutting edge software and hardware to support our mission-critical customer in Chantilly, VA.
The ideal candidate appreciates partnering with our customer and a group of engineers to create innovative engineering solutions.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Our team of engineers is working with cutting edge web technologies to create innovative solutions that meet our customers ever-growing requirements. We have the ability to research, define and recommend technologies to our customer and are involved in all parts of the software development life cycle. The applications we help to develop are highly customized, help to automate the business processes of our customer, and allow them to perform various types of analysis on datasets that they would not normally be able to do. Our engineers are continually learning and setting the standards for our customers. If you are looking to be challenged and grow as a Software Engineer then this is the environment for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 2 or more years of experience in software development, to include each phase of the software development life cycle
- 1 years minimum working with C#/ASP.net
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with geospatial technologies such as Leaflet, heat/density maps, etc.
- Experience utilizing AWS cloud services or operating within AWS
- Experience utilizing CSS and/or Bootstrap
- Experience or exposure to Oracle (11 and up) with knowledge of how to write PL/SQL