- 7+ years of experience working with web applications.
- Knowledge of web application performance issues and best practices.
- Experience in a Windows and Linux environment, including knowledge of the Linux command line.
- Experience with object-oriented programming.
- Experience with building products from scratch. This transition will require the ability to design and implement broad solutions with minimal guidance.
- Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or a closely related field.
- Experience in a modern web framework like Angular, React, Vue, Node, or Ember.
- Experience developing in a cloud environment.
- Experience developing web services and integrating enterprise-class applications/systems.
- Experience architecting highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable systems.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams using agile practices and continuous delivery.