The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
Responsible for technical/operational leadership of a project/mission or group of projects/missions within the programmatic guidelines set by the program manager and customer. Defines, generates, and reviews project requirements documentation. Performs technical studies to refine project requirements. Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained. Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received. May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs.
- Assist management with establishing the strategic direction of the team
- Gather and vet requirements for software development, network engineering and/or system engineering efforts, ensuring the requirements are complete, unambiguous and concise
- Prepare project documentation and schedules for milestone briefings
- Facilitate internal and external communication with stakeholders
- Provide highlights and written documentation of team accomplishments and concerns
- Track project commitments and ensure timely preparation of responses
- Prepare briefings for appropriate stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multitasking
- Ability to create, sustain, and enhance fostering of team dynamics and collaboration
- Strong customer service and teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional team
- Working knowledge in MS Office, MS Project, and SharePoint
- 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- PMP certification
- Previous experience in Agile development environment
- Software development, network engineering, or system engineering experience or have worked in that type of organization
- Active TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph