The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
The selected candidate will assist the Front Office/Business Operations in daily management and execution of their actions.
This System Integrator will be part of a team responsible for:
- Interfacing with the Facilities Staff for building issues, maintenance
- Assisting the customer with seating, workspace, storage requirements across the organization
- Preparing and disseminating communications to the workforce on Organization announcements, quarterly newsletter
- Act as Action Officers, quickly deciphering and appropriately assigning technical and non-technical actions levied across the organization; collect and consolidate inputs and guarantee an integrated group response
- Manage numerous actions in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Maintaining the customer action tracker.
- Responsible for receipt, dissemination, recording, coordinating, monitoring, and reporting of all tasking and activities.
- Maintaining BOS database, including data entry and reports
- Maintaining and reporting monthly metrics
- Managing/processing work orders for supplies, renovations
- Ability to build excellent and effective relationships with team, customer, staff
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office suite products, to include PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Access, and Word
- Experience with SharePoint as an end user, updating and uploading content
- Experience utilizing databases
- Excellent organization skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment
- Exhibit proactive, agile, and dependable qualities
- Critical thinking skills to analyze and recommend process improvements
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD. 12 years experience in lieu of education
- Prior Customer service experience
- Experience with Customer Corporate Action Tracker
- Data Transfer Officer (DTO) experience
- Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph