The client is seeking a Data Management Lead to support our mission critical customer in Sterling, VA. The Data Management Lead shall be responsible for the overall data standards, guidance for plans, guidance for reviews, and for data quality managementGENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Alignment of standards with DHS data and data technology standards
- Guidance for project alignment with CS&C-sponsored programs’ architecture
- Guidance for project coordination with security leads
- Guidance for data development plans, processes and criteria for data design reviews
- Guidance for data integration and test
- Guidance for project transition into production
- Guidance for data operations plans including data technology and data storage management, processes and criteria for data operations assessment, and audit and other data quality processes.
- The position will be responsible for supporting development of Government-sponsored program Data Management Plans and Data Quality Plans to ensure alignment with Government SELC and Enterprise Architecture (EA) standards.
- 10+ years of experience as a Data Management Lead
- Supervisory experience in overseeing multiple data management requirement teams who are supporting multiple data projects.
- Must have experience managing the following: data standards; guidance for plans; guidance for reviews and for data quality management; data design reviews; data integration and test; data operations plans including data technology and data storage management; data operations assessment; audit, and other data quality processes
- Must have experience in supporting development of program Data Management Plans and Data Quality Plans to ensure alignment with SELC and Enterprise Architecture (EA) standards
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years or equivalent experience.
- INCOSE certification and/or relevant education
- Current DHS HQ Suitability