The Senior Test Engineer shall install and configure a customer supplied automated testing framework and provide leadership for a small team of Test Engineers with focus on automation.
We anticipate this testing framework will cover unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests. The new testing system is expected to record or export results to an external database that can be queried to discover the current capabilities. The automated testing system will also generate test reports.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Lead the implementation of an automated testing solutions supporting verification and validation of our Customer’s cyber products.
- Design automated test ‘templates’ to be modified and used by the entire test team.
- Interface with existing development and operations teams to implement a system that provides optimal usefulness and efficiency
- Work with state-of-the-art products and services used by operational personnel now and in the future.
- Create new automated tests for new projects and releases and modify existing automation solutions.
- The position requires a confident self-starter who needs minimal supervision, and who can deliver results on schedule.
- Ability to translate customer needs into systems requirements and test cases.
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security, Information System, or other closely related degree from an accredited college.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant software testing and/or development experience.
- Experience with Windows and Linux server administration (initial configuration and maintenance updates)
- Demonstrated proficiency with virtualization technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile and desktop operating systems.
- Great Troubleshooting skills
- Any experience with the DART automated testing framework is a plus
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance