This position is part of the Enterprise Schedule Management and Analysis team. The team focuses on providing program and customer leadership, overall view of the health of the schedule enterprise, deep dive achievability assessments of development contractor schedules and performance metrics on program deliverables. Selected candidate must be comfortable briefing team plans, status, and technical recommendations to large audiences or individual senior management personnel.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Design and maintain an integrated master schedule (IMS) to meet evolving customer needs. Complete systems engineering tasks related to build out of schedule details. Integrate with architecture and requirements team to maintain enterprise baseline.
- Work independently and within teams where appropriate. Develop schedule management and analysis skills. Learn through on-the-job training from peers and senior team members. Contribute skill and knowledge base to others.
- Evaluate impacts on segment, project and enterprise schedule related to changes in customer and program requirements or schedule performance.
- Provide status to include analysis and reports to management consistent with program and customer requirements.
- Assist in developing/maintaining requirements, preparing for readiness events, planning/conducting integration, verification and test, and executing transition to operations.
- Track project execution, identify, and mitigate project risk.
- Provide briefings to internal team and assist with briefings to senior government customers.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-contractor/FFRDC environment.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- 2 to 5 years experience with a BS Information Service Systems, Tech experience or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Project Management, Schedule Development and Microsoft Project.
- 2 - 5 years in Systems Engineering or related field.
- 2 - 5years in developing/managing complex project schedules in a multi-contractor/customer environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining project schedules.
- Experience with schedule planning tools, specifically MS Project and Primavera.
- Knowledge/experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and formulate solutions for problems/issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Readiness to learn customer relationship and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, customer interaction, written, and verbal and briefing skills with ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- BS in Engineering Management, Information Science or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of SE and project planning experience, working medium to large projects.
- Knowledge of SE practices necessary to define and implement large diverse projects.
- 2+ years’ experience in the Intelligence Community domain.
Active TS/SCI Security Clearance