The ideal candidate will work as part of a team of technical analysts who will provide highly technical and specialized analysis, guidance, and solutions to complex information system challenges in support of IT strategy, governance, stakeholder engagement, and systems engineering life cycle activities.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our client facing applications.
You would be working on implementing new features as well as enhancing existing ones. This is an opportunity to establish a long-term working relationship with a committed team of developers.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
- Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
- Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
- US Citizen
- Full Stack Developer Expertise
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features. Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements. Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline
Active TS/SCI Security Clearance