GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Build new cloud based data center services environments for DoD cloud initiatives.
- Serve as overall subject matter expert on Cybersecurity Policy Administration.
- Work between technical and policy teams to implement, maintain, and monitor technical security configuration controls, including: STIGs, SRGs, and other industry security hardening guidance.
- Work between technical and policy teams to successfully implement and manage requirements for maintaining cloud P-ATO, ATO, and security control inheritance capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to transform high-level technical objectives into comprehensive technical requirements.
- Act as the IASO for hosted systems, assuming the responsibilities as outlined in AR 25-2.
- Assist hosted customers in obtaining and maintaining RMF for DOD IT and other certifications as required.
- Update and/or assist the hosted system's personnel in updating artifacts of the accreditation package and store the artifacts in organizationally defined repository; i.e., system diagram (logical and physical) Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of network infrastructure specifications or designs incorporating required information security features.
- Review and evaluate Information Systems Design Plans, Continuity of Operation Plans, Communication Plans, engineering change proposals and configuration changes for compliance with relevant security regulations, policies, and best industry practice.
- DOD Interim Secret as a minimum
- A total of at least 3-5 years of experience as a Cybersecurity Policy Administrator
- Mid to senior level Cybersecurity Policy Administrator experience in a cloud environment
- DoD 8570.1M IAM level II certification is required.
- Resource must possess both Baseline and Computing Environment certification as defined in DoD Instruction 8570.01M.
- The Computing Environment certification can include CompTIA Server+, Microsoft, RedHat, or Solaris professional certifications or training as defined in DoDi 8570.01M
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience effectively managing multiple large-scale projects
- Experience automating routine administrative tasks desired
- Understanding of network, storage, server, and application technologies
- Working knowledge of DoD STIGs, and IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
Active Interim Secret Security Clearance