1274- Help Desk Support Specialist
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- As part of the LMP Help Desk, incumbent will be responsible for:
- Fielding user communication, creating and documenting tickets, troubleshooting, and escalation. This includes initial support and analysis for correct classification, ticket ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication, resolution and recovery of incidents not assigned to second tier support, closure of incidents, monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of assigned incidents, and communication to relevant parties on incident progress.
- Incumbent is responsible to abide by standard Service Desk policy and processes, including shift scheduling and performance metrics.
- Incumbent will receive initial training Monday through Friday, 0800-1630. After training is complete, incumbent will, based on project needs and performance, be assigned to a shift in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of service/help desk or customer service support experience.
- Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation, MS Office Suite, and use of help desk/trouble ticketing software.
- DOD Interim Secret Clearance as a minimum
- A bachelor's degree is preferred.
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
Active Interim Secret Security Clearance