GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Possess the requisite skill sets and certifications to provide technical support for intranet, extranet, SharePoint portals in the areas of administration and development. The Contractor shall complete this task by responding to requests submitted via the AAA ticketing system to specifically address SharePoint related requests and to record actions on the End of Day report.
- Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing AAA portals following the structured development, test, and release management processes in addition to change management and configuration control. The Contractor shall gather the necessary requirements from AAA stakeholders that will enable the design, development, and management of site content on AAA portals. The Contractor shall work closely with each site owner to accomplish this task. The Contractor shall serve as the central portal administrator for AAA. All efforts related to the design, development, and management of site content and capabilities will begin with a request via the AAA ticketing system.
- Ensure portal access is established via military NIPRNET and/or SIPRNET connectivity and other Government provided WAN connections. The Contractor shall ensure accessibility by working in conjunction with the Enterprise Service Providers and the system administrators/engineers to ensure accessibility via the NIPRNET and/or SIPRNET and the availability of other WAN connections to ensure multiple accessibility for access.
- Applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint portals. The Contractor shall possess the requisite knowledge of current graphics design and shall be familiar with the specified technologies in order to address requests for development and modifications submitted via the AAA ticketing system.
- Maintain key components of the software suite using classic Microsoft Active Server Pages (ASP), Microsoft Net and SharePoint 2013 and 2016. The Contractor shall possess the requisite technical knowledge of the specified software in order to maintain key components of the software suite.
- The Contractor shall, when requested through the AAA ticketing system, develop and implement SharePoint based workflows by meeting with stakeholders to gain an understanding of their business processes and business rules in order to translate them from manual processes into SharePoint based workflow processes. The Contractor shall meet with Stakeholders to understand the information that needs to be communicated and summarized using Business dashboards that provide a snapshot of information in real-time. Upon gathering this information, the Contractor shall create Business dashboards to visually communicate the information.
- The Contractor shall document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code. The Contractor shall develop documentation using a combination of the specified options and shall use a code library to document, package and reuse code components all of which will be archived and referenced for later development expansion or issue resolution. The Contractor shall be able to provide training to users on various functionality aspects of SharePoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication abilities.
- Strong Documentation skills
- Ability to train junior team members.
- Experience with Development of Project Documentation to include Standard Operating Procedures and Project Plans
- A total of at least 3-5 years of experience performing the specified functions
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
Uncleared with ability to obtain Secret