The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Overall Assignment Description: Senior-level System Architects guide Mid-Level and Junior-level system architects and system engineers in the design and development of solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services and infrastructure services to meet user requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise Architecture.
Serve as Modeling & Analysis (End-to-End Analysis) subject matter expert on an integrated cross-functional team executing detailed trade studies and Analysis of Alternatives for the integration and initialization of new data source capabilities into NGA ground enterprise. The successful candidate will collaborate within a larger team which performs physics-based modeling of emerging systems, architecture performance modeling, cloud optimization, data science analytics, and prototyping/benchmarking of future technologies and workflows.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Performs Modeling & Simulation to determine mission benefits and impacts of near and long term future enterprise capabilities spanning the entire tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) cycle.
- Supports joint CONOPS and performance requirements development for integration and initialization of new data source capabilities into NGA ground enterprise.
- Conducts end-to-end mission performance optimization analysis to ensure systems being implemented meet user timeline needs and that ISP (compute/storage/transport) is optimized
- Defines enterprise/system/component volumetric, timeline, and other performance requirements
- Guides Mid-level and Junior-level systems architects in the development of proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Communityâ€™s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Working knowledge of orbital mechanics, aerospace and physics in the context of satellite operation and remote sensing.
- Experience with modeling, simulation and analysis
- Ability to interpret requirements, specifications and CONOPs documents
- Experience in leading or performing data analytics and assessments, projects and/or studies
- Working knowledge of intelligence community TCPED
- Working knowledge of remote sensing collection performance; understanding of end-to-end Satellite engineering
- Experience in program languages such as C, C++, Fortran, Perl, SQL, R, MATLAB, python
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance