The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Support teams developing digital engineering processes, methodologies, change control and configuration management, and model quality assessments.
- Frequent client interactions, support digital engineering strategy development and IT Service Management strategies across the various offices.
- Collaborate closely across offices within both the Office of Digital Engineering and the larger enterprise to anticipate user needs and plan / integrate them into the existing IT infrastructure.
- Apply ITIL Service Management processes and best practices to documenting and advancing the customerâ€™s MBSE IT ecosystem and policies.
- Integrate enterprise tools and develop MBSE-based processes to support lifecycle systems engineering processes across the customer domain.
- Facilitate collaborative meetings between the MBSE users and the tool development team to communicate modeling needs and help innovate potential solutions.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to senior managers regarding the creation and implementation of new MBSE methods and techniques.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Must have an active TS/SCI, the ability to pass a poly, and be able to successfully crossover with the supported client.
- Experience working in technical and matrixed teams.
- Highly organized especially with project plans.
- Strong business acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, or practical application of, ITIL processes for managing an array of IT resources.
- Experience with systems engineering processes in support of system life cycle development.
- Basic knowledge cloud based infrastructures and demonstrated experience in both Windows and LINUX operating systems.
- Experience developing Service Management plans, Service lifecycle roadmaps, and service level agreements.
- Demonstrated communication skills especially with tools developers and senior government officials.
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and operate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority.
- Proven adaptability and experience with daily interaction on-site with the government customers.
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance