Test Engineers shall create, interpret, document and automate testing procedures and results in order to meet operational requirements. The Test Engineer shall carry out testing functions independently, with minimal assistance from the Senior Test Engineer.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Develop test automation solutions for ensuring that our Customers cyber products and services perform as required to protect domestic networks and services.
- Work with state-of-the-art products and services used by operational personnel now and in the future.
- Create new automated tests for new projects and releases and modify existing automation solutions.
- The position requires a confident self-starter who needs minimal supervision, and who can deliver results on schedule.
- Ability to translate customer needs into systems requirements and test cases.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant software testing experience.
- Demonstrated programming proficiency.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile and desktop operating systems.
- Proficient in one or more scripting languages (Shell, Python, Perl etc.)
- Great Troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security, Information System, or other closely related degree from an accredited college.
Active Top Secret Security Clearance