The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting trade studies and assessments of relevant emerging technologies for applicability to Customer needs
- Analyzing, implementing, optimizing and enhancing Radio Frequency (RF) link budgets, waveform processing, and protocol structures.
- Developing and maintaining strategic technical vision for the group
- Prioritizing allocated requirements based on technical vision and roadmaps
- Review technical briefings and participate in Engineering Review Boards (ERBs)
- Supporting development Design Reviews, as necessary
The candidate should:
- Be a self-starter with leadership capabilities and execution of roles and responsibilities with little to no supervision.
- Require minimal oversight to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Identify integration issues and coordinate Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) to resolve them.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD
- Technical Degree (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, etc.)
- RF experience
- IC or DoD experience
- Demonstrated strong customer and partner relationship building skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, as well as handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts
- Must have strong decision-making skills, as well as the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customers needs, clearly communicate (orally & written) ideas, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
Active Top Secret/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Security Clearance