The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
The Systems Integrator will support the customer providing division-level systems integration support to
include technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of components, end-
to-end project management support projects and other initiatives, and recommendations and
evaluations on systems strategies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gather, analyze, report technical information
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations
- Assess, document, and track new program requirements
- Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports.
- Composing technical documents including acquisition related documentation such as Draft SOWs, Task Orders
- Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and
distribution of minutes and action items; and tracking action items for successful completion.
- Facilitating meetings and information sessions.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Business Management or related field (Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.)
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering/integration life cycle (Concept, Design, Testing, Installation, and Operations & Maintenance).
- Provide input to several organization-wide processes and keeping senior management informed, including schedule data, monthly status reports, and weekly highlights
- Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products (to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project)
- Experience creating, maintaining, and presenting reports
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment
- Customer Domain experience
- Experience with ServiceNow
Active Top Secret/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Security Clearance