The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Conducts requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Conducts planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develops solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology and mentor Junior Engineers in developing these skill sets.
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assists the Government in performing systems integration activities.
- Assists with Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Exhibits transparency by sharing all salient facts relevant to the task at hand. Routinely provides honest and frank feedback to Government leads on the achievability of desired deliverables within proposed timeframes.
- Communicates unexpected setbacks quickly, and proposes mitigation actions. Incorporates lessons learned in future planning.
- Arrives on time and prepared to actively participate in all meetings.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Mid-level working experience in Government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Mid-level working system engineering experience in Government or industry.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- INCOSE Associate System Engineering Professional (ASEP) certification.
- Documented work experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Membership or active participation in any of the following professional organizations:
- Working knowledge of photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises.
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance