The ST&E team is expected to have knowledge and extensive experience in networking, systems management, programming and tool development, the UNIX (different variants) operating system, the Microsoft Windows (different variants) operating system, security analyst tools and techniques, and system design and architecture is necessary to identify required modifications, determine innovative solutions, and to recommend sound security measures.
- 5 years of total experience;
- 3 years of Linux
- 2 years of experience with HP Fortify and/or Checkmarx
- 2 years of experience performing source code analysis
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree
- Kali Linux + custom made tools/fuzzing
- Knowledge of at least 3-4 of the following tools:
- Burp Suite Pro
- Tenable Security Center
- Visual Studio
- Core Impact
- Deep understanding of the methodology associated with penetration testing, such as creating Rules of Behavior, selection of pen testing team, and have a developed tool kit.
Active Top Secret Security Clearance with TS/SCI eligibility