Senior-level Test Systems Engineer assist in leading Application, System and Integration Testing teams performing test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied Systems of Geospatial, intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Performing testing of applications and application programming interfaces (APIs) in DevOps pipelines utilizing quality assurance measures established by the government and industry best practices.
- Performs independent integration testing on the system software or hardware to determine the system's compliance with specified requirements.
- Plans and executes manual tests, and automated test scripts using scripting and programming languages.
- Guides Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers performing test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied Systems of Geospatial, intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Supports technical investigations for defects discovered during test activities
- Bachelor's Degree
- Senior level working experience in understanding scripting, statistics, and have a computer vision background
- Senior level working experience with test management and defect tracking tools
- Senior Level working experience with traditional Agile and DevOps development practices and associated testing strategies.
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance