We are currently in search of a Cybersecurity Program Manager to manage a large and dynamic contract providing innovative solutions and support across multiple security domains within the Washington DC Metro area.
As the Cybersecurity Program Manager overseeing the delivery of tasks against the contract, you will be responsible for the effective management and administration of the overall program. This includes overseeing the transition and execution of all tasks of the Performance Work Statement (PWS), serving client leadership, managing staff, and ensuring profitability.
The duties of this position entail:
- Plan, direct and control the overall management and operational functions within the tasks defined in the PWS.
- Ensure the cross-functional areas of support are managed in a manner achieving the objectives of the Task within the PWS.
- Interface with the Contractor Officer Representative (COR) and other key executive stakeholder groups to coordinate actions, negotiate any contract modifications, and to remove any impediments to successful delivery.
- Meet with the customer and contractor personnel to ensure effective communications.
- Ensure the timely and satisfactory delivery of work products and deliverables to the customer.
- Development and execution of the Task Management Plan.
- Conduct Quarterly Program Reviews (QPR).
- Provide a schedule for development and implementation approved by the COR.
- Responsible for the development of a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
- Management of 40+ personnel to include subcontractors.
- Managing multiple task orders and associated delivery teams across multiple PWS Task areas.
- Profit & Loss Management.
- Organic Growth and Capture experience.
- Contract and sub-contractor management.
- 7 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree or may be substituted with the following;
- Master's Degree and 5 years of experience
- PMP/CISM or GSCL or CISSP Certifications
- Prior Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) program management experience, preferably within the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO).
- Large Scale Cyber Security program management experience (Governance, Risk, & Compliance; Privacy; Computer Security Incident Monitoring & Reporting, Cybersecurity Tools & Infrastructure Management)
Full US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance Security Clearance