The Systems Engineer will support the Customer's program for the management and exploitation of collected data. The initial focus will be on the evaluation and integration of solutions for addressing the compliance requirements associated with collected data in accordance with established policies and laws. The Systems Engineer is responsible for working with multiple stakeholders in various groups to define, develop, and institutionalize technical capabilities to implement the requirements of Enterprise level policies.
- Providing systems architecture knowledge and consultation to Customer components, and assist in technical reviews and architecture designs, assessment of technical solutions to business needs, and development of technical concepts of system operations for Customer components' requirements, system designs, and system
- Perform strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software
- Coordinating project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and distribution of minutes and action items; and tracing action items for successful
- Analyzing functional business applications and design specifications for functional activity
- Analyzing and studying complex system requirements.
- Assisting in establishing standards for information systems procedures and interfaces.
- Developing and presenting complex technical documents, procedures, reports, and briefings.
- Providing enterprise-wide perspective on relevant data equities and IT-related decisions. Championing a system-of-systems approach utilizing
- Identifying gaps in capabilities and strategic needs in relation to the strategic
- Developing end-to-end cost analysis for projects; ensure systems being developed comply with the enterprise technical architecture; help project and program teams prepare for Customer Project Management Program control gates; and keep senior management apprised of project or program
- Experience with requirements definition and traceability
- Experience with evaluation and comparison of technical solutions ability to meet business needs including experience comparing between COTS, GOTS, and custom development
- Experience developing technical solutions in a Federal environment subject to oversight and reporting
- Understanding of the authorization and accreditation process
- 16 years of experience; 5 years of experience supporting the Intel Community
- Bachelor's Degree or may be substituted with the following;
- Master's Degree and 14 years of experience
- PhD and 10 years of experience
- No Degree and 19 years of experience
- Experience with Agile/SAFe methodologies
- Experience with Cloud/AWS services
- Demonstrated knowledge in enterprise data strategy, data governance practices, data stewardship principles, data architecture principles, data standards, and metadata management best practices. Understands Customer Data Governance Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and programming techniques
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance