We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Software Systems Engineer to support the analysis, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of custom applications for our federal government client. This position will be located within the National Capital Region (NCR).
This mid-level role will be an individual contributor working within an Agile Scrum team developing and maintaining custom software applications using a modern .NET technology stack.
- Analyze application requirements to determine dependencies, constraints, and effort estimates
- Analyze data security, data portability, data exchange, data integration requirements with disparate systems
- Design custom web and mobile applications that meet the requirements and constraints
- Develop high quality software source code using the .NET technology stack
- Conduct software unit testing, white-box testing, and integration testing.
- Configure web servers/services and application/network load balancers
- Provide leadership in problem determination/analysis and isolate system problems utilizing diagnostic and system management tools (i.e. logs, debuggers, etc.).
- Build and deploy software releases and patches to application environments (test, stage, prod).
- Conduct technical reviews to identify potential
- Collaborate with business analysts to produce application documentation (user stories, help docs)
- 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Xamarin or Cordova
- Working in a federal government agency as either a contractor or employee
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance