- Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products.
- Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Provides direction for design activities. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
- Strong systems engineering skills focused on requirements analysis and management;
- Ability to work across multiple technology areas (infrastructure, operating systems, communications systems, etc.) and development methodologies (waterfall/agile)
- Ability to gather, review and synthesize information into presentable deliverables and communication
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customer's needs, multi-task, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems.
- Strong understanding of project lifecycle, awareness of and ensuring compliance to client processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment co-located with multiple contractor and customer teammates.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing Excellent communication and organization skills.
- 8 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree; may be substituted with the following:
- 6 years of experience and a Master's Degree
- 3 years of experience and a PhD
- Customer domain experience
Active Top Secret/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Security Clearance