We have an opening for a Senior Systems Engineer to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) services to an IC customer. The customer organization we support provides the enterprise architecting, analysis, and systems engineering solutions that determine the current and future national space systems.
- Working across multiple Directorates and Offices to identify and define future space capability needs.
- Frequent interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, and mission partner stakeholders.
- Analyzing and executing technical solutions in support of high value asset indications and warning, resiliency, defense, and cyber protection.
- Identifying required system analysis for the definition, allocation, assessment, and prediction of system performance requirements and capabilities.
- Identifying key architecture and system level trades.
- Developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) for new capabilities and coordinating them across the affected organizations.
- Developing enterprise, system, functional, performance, and interface requirements.
- Manage the Request for Change (RFC) process as it relates to updating requirement baselines.
- Developing project-level schedule content for analysis and assessment.
- Preparing briefings for senior decision makers.
- Proven experience with complex space-based defense and cyber protection systems.
- Provide system end to end closure of requirements baseline for I&W systems.
- Follow readiness processes for integration.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders across the enterpriser.
- Possess insight for analysis needs in the I&W realm.
- Proven experience with large acquisition systems engineering efforts, methods, and processes.
- Proven experience in requirements development and definition activities to include stakeholder engagement and customer needs elicitation.
- Proven experience in core systems engineering and analysis disciplines and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 15 years of Indications & Warning (I&W) experience
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM (science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline
- Advanced degree in STEM (science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline.
- Experience with IC customer's RFC process and the Engineering Review Board process.
- Experience with indications and warning systems.
- Experience with RDNG, DOORs requirements database management/repository.
- Experience in Rhapsody and SysML applications.
- Prior US military and/or IC customer experience.
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance